이야기하던 중에 갑자기 문뜩 무언가가 떠오르거나 기억이 나는 것을 의미합니다. 혹은 갑자기 생각난 어떠한 것을 추가할 때 사용합니다. “생각해보니” 혹은 “갑자기 떠올랐는데” 와 같은 느낌입니다.
- Come to think of it, add potatoes and carrots to the list.
- She always looked so frazzled, but come to think of it, so would I if I had a full-time job and three small kids.
- I was going to catch the 5PM train but when I came to think about it, I changed it to a later one because it’s too busy then.
- When you come to think about it, she is far too carefree for her own good.
- Do you think we could rearrange the meeting next week? Now I come to think about it, I have an appointment that I can’t get out of.
- She’s probably right when you come to think about it.